Saturday, April 11, 2009

Confessions of a Graduate

According to my calendar, there are approximately 42 days until I graduate, (6 weeks) and that means about 12 days left of school for me, as I technically only have class about two days a week if you don't include my internship. What does this mean for me? It means that for the first time in my 21 years of existence, I do not know my next step.

We are in a recession, and the job market is horribly tough. I don't know where I will work, I don't know where I will live, and I don't know if I will have any money at all. I am in a situation that I think many of my fellow graduates are facing as well. It is scary. It is uncertainty that makes me uneasy as May 23 creeps closer and closer...

Please let me find a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment